$M MEDIAN SALES
CEO, WESTERN RO, INC.
Member since 2015
Members of EO must be the owner, founder or majority stakeholder of a business earning a minimum of US$1 million in the most recent fiscal year. Venture-backed companies must have either privately-raised funds of at least US$2 million or publicly-raised funds of US$5 million, and a minimum of 10 employees.
Entrepreneurs like you are hard at work in your local area, creating exciting chapter learning and social events, as well as special off-site activities, where you can hear and share big ideas, invest in the health of your community and become a better leader. The number of events a month vary by chapters, but most chapters range from 2-4 events per month.
The more you participate, the more value you get! If you participate in Forum, your commitment is once-a-month for an in-person meeting.
Each year, your chapter will conduct an annual requalification. If you sell your business or dip below the requirements, we have options for you to continue in membership.
We encourage you to review all of the EO benefits and learn more about the EO experience.
Member fees comprise both Global and chapter dues. Global dues are currently US$2400 (plus a one-time US$2500 initiation fee) and are prorated based on the fiscal month you join. Local dues vary by chapter, but range between $1800-$3500, inquire for details.
1. Be the founder, co-founder, owner or controlling shareholder of a company
2. Hold one of the above titles for a company that grosses more than US$1 million annually
3. For venture-backed companies to qualify for membership they must have privately raised funds of US$2M or publicly raised funds of US$5M, and 10 full-time employees. Venture backed companies have three years before they must meet the standard qualification of US$1M in gross annual revenue.
Here is a brief look at the application process:
1. Application Review: Once received, your application will be reviewed by your local chapter to ensure that all criteria is met.
2. Chapter Communication: Upon receipt of your application, your local chapter will schedule an interview with you to further explore your interest in EO.
3. EONetwork: When your application is accepted, you will gain access to Forum, chapter and Global events, as well as a wide variety of other member benefits. Discover the benefits available to you.
4. Orientation and Training: Within the first three months of membership, you will partake in an EO orientation from a member of the EO staff. You will also go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum.
5. Member Dues: Member fees comprise both Global and chapter dues. Global dues are currently US$2400 (plus a one-time US$2500 initiation fee) and are prorated based on the fiscal month you join. Chapter dues differ depending on your chapter’s policies.
Member fees comprise both Global and chapter dues. Global dues are currently US$2400 (plus a one-time US$2500 initiation fee) and are prorated based on the fiscal month you join. Chapter dues differ depending on your chapter’s policies.